Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

A student again

Today I became an official student again.  I started online classes today at Troy University for my Master of Public Administration program.

Troy's program is ranked in the top 5 Public Administration programs in the country and they offer several specializations to choose from: Public Management, Government Contracting, Justice Administration, Healthcare Administration, Environmental Management, Non-Profit Management, Public Human Resource Management, National Security Affairs, and Education.  I will most likely pursue my specialization in Non-Profit Management.

I am really excited to go back to school, but I am nervous about finding the time to dedicate to school since my schedule is so busy at work and at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment