References to my library work day will be blogged at The Not So Shoeless, Librarian, while the personal parts of my day will be blogged here on A Life, Ashley K Parker.
I am interested in seeing the patterns of my life emerge, as I often get so wrapped up that I rarely take time to thing about where I spend all my time.
Putting this in context: I am a 28 year old public librarian living in central Arkansas. I live in a city of 9,000 and a county of 30,000. I live with my fiance and we have custody of our 17 year old nephew. We have two inside dogs. I am currently taking online classes to earn my MPA. I serve on several local, state, and national committees. I am planning my own wedding without outside help.
Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012
- 9:00 - Breakfast
- 9:30 to 12:00 - wash 2 loads of laundry, wash a load of dishes, clean stove, clean kitchen counters and table, clear all "crap" from kitchen area, sweep and mop kitchen, teach my resident nephew how to clean a bathroom, and take out trash
- 12:00 - shower
- 12:15 to 1:15 - play on computer
- 1:15 to 3:15 - errands
- 3:15 to 3:45 - dismantle library display
- 4:00 to 5:30 - homework and snack
- 5:30 to 6:00 - play on the computer
- 6:00 to 6:20 - start blog and switch out loads of laundry
- 6:20 to 7:30 - put away and wash dishes, fold 3 loads of laundry, wash 2 loads of laundry, bathe dogs, sweep laundry room
- 7:30 to 8:20 - dinner, folding a load of clothes, then washing dishes
- 8:30 to 10:00 - listening to music and discussing songs for our wedding ceremony
- 10:15 - grab a snack and head to bed