A few weeks ago I called Dr. Woody of Bryant, AR and enrolled myself in his weight loss program. I went for my first visit yesterday. My first visit included a medical exam and a class about the program and nutrition.
Today was my first day of the program. I started this morning with my medication and a vitamin, along with 1 cup of cheerios and 1/2 cup of 1% milk. The vitamin made me a little sick, so I think I am going to start taking it at night instead of in the morning.
My meals today will include 3 small main meals and 2 to 3 snacks in between meals. I am also attempting to drink 100 oz of water. I am tracking my water and food in a journal.
So far I have more energy than normal, but I do not feel jittery at all. I haven't been hungry and I am enjoying my food and the water too.
- Breakfast: 1 cup Cheerios w/ 1/2 1% milk
- Snack: 1 serving lite applesauce with no sugar added
- Lunch: Salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Snack: Banana
- Dinner: A sandwich made with lite bread, turkey, mustard, and lettuce
- Snack: Sugar free jello pudding snack